The workout that I will be sharing today will focus on using your own body strength and burn off fat. It is perfect for quarantine because it can be done at home. I suggest doing this workout on an empty stomach because you burn more fat when you do so but it is important to do what feels right for you. The workout consists of 3 rounds in between each round I would suggest taking a 2-3 minute break with a 15-sec break between every exercise in.
- The first exercise is the handstand pushup. In this exercise, you perform a handstand against a wall while placing both arms just wider than your shoulders and descend by pushing your elbows to the front and do as many reps as you can. If you are still unable to perform the handstand pushup, start with pike pushups.
- For the next exercise, you need two equally high objects where in between you can perform a wide incline pushup again doing as many reps as you can. You can substitute this for wide pushups when you do not have the appropriate tools.
- The final pushup is the diamond pushup which should also ben performed for as many reps as you can.
- Next is the plank, try to perform it for at least a minute and if that goes well increase it to 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- Perform kick-ups where you balance on your but, keeping your back of the ground and legs of the ground while raising them in turns until you can’t anymore.
- Perform short motion sit-ups next for 20 reps.
- Then perform a side plank on both sides for around 1 minute each.
- Finally set a timer for 1 minute and grab the jumping ropes and try to do as many reps as possible.
And repeat this for round 2 and 3. It is important to push yourself to the limit every round. I hope you find this usefull and feel free to ask me anything!